Local governments are supposed to respond to numerous problems, and fulfill tasks, that directly or indirectly include the subject of energy management. For example:
- Reducing operational and maintenance costs of local institutions (schools, buildings for healthcare-medical, cultural purposes), a growing part of which is made up of energy costs.
- Controlling of maintenance and investment costs of public utility infrastructure.
- Preserving the quality of the local environment, particularly water, air and green areas, requiring constant observation of emission levels and possible emission sources.
However, this diversity of tasks, problems, and technologies can sometimes result in so many challenges that they can be handled only with the help of a professional, thus ensuring precise, fast and cost effective reactions to the situation.
We can offer the following services to local governments, to support them in their colorful energy management tasks:
- Energy management, energy control
- Auditing of bills and contracts
- Energy resourcing
- Consumption rationalization
- Investment planning
- Tendering advisory
- ESCO funding
- Project management
- Energy certification
- Energy management system – ISO 50001
- Project communication